Avondale Health Centre Staff Are Fully Vaccinated
Please get your COVID Vaccination now – Please call our friendly staff now to assist with your next appointment or call to speak to a nurse about the vaccine.
COVID-19: Overseas Vaccinations and Certificates
- Your Full Name (first name, middle name and last name)
- Your Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Evidence of your vaccination through a vaccine certification issued from the country where you were vaccinated, or an equivalent documentation.
- Your name (first and last)
- The name(s) of the vaccines you received
- The country where the vaccine(s) were administered
- The date the vaccine(s) were administered.
Requesting “My Vaccine Pass” if you’ve had COVID-19 vaccinations overseas:
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- AstraZeneca (Oxford)
- AstraZeneca/Covishield (Serum Institute of India)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac)
- Covaxin (Bharat Biotech).
“My Vaccine Pass”
My Vaccine Pass is an official record of your COVID-19 vaccination status for use in Aotearoa New Zealand.
We will be rolling out booster shots from Monday 29th of November. Booster shots are available to people 18 years and over and 6 months after your 2nd dose.
The booster can be available earlier, however, you must consult with your doctor first.